Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogging for cash and blogging to help

I created this blog for several reasons. First to share life experiences that others might find in a Google search that can help them in life if they have a similar experience. Second, to experiment with Google AdSense and analyze the results on getting hit counts, find out how people get to this site and how many people bother to care about clicking on the AdSense ads. It seems so simple to click on an ad and spend 30 seconds viewing the advertisement and it does go a long way for the blogger or website host. However, from what I have seen so far most people completely ignore them.

Anyway, hopefully some of my posts will be useful to others and my goal is basically anytime something happens in my life that I think someone else might benefit from reading about it I will post it. It also gives me a chance to have a 'journal' of sorts.

Anyone reading any post please feel free to leave comments below or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment