Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G with OS 3.1.2 using Blackra1n

I have never jailbroken my iPhone before. I have read it is relatively safe... and not difficult but I never thought it was this easy. If you know how to install iTunes.. you can jailbreak your iPhone. If you can install adobe acrobat on your computer... you can jailbreak your iPhone. If you can install any basic program on your computer you can Jailbreak your iPhone. Don't pay someone $25 to do it... its rediculously easy and takes 5 minutes.
 
I literally downloaded one program. Plugged in my iPhone to my computer same as you do to sync.. and clicked one button and waited. This jailbreaking program did the rest. It was so easy and now I can record video (3G user), take pictures with zoom (free app), customize my icons into categories, view my calendar from my 'slide to unlock' screen... and tons more.
 
Below is the site I used with step by step instructions. Please note that you are doing this at your own risk... and if anything happens to your iPhone it is not my fault. I told you my expirience but I am not accoutable for what happens to anyone else
 
Step by step (easy!) instructions. You don't even really need the steps.. just download and execute while plugged in.
 
Blackra1n's website... this dude rocks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment